Monday, September 8, 2008

2 babies + teething= TEARS...from them & ME


And this to shall pass...right? My poor babies. I feel so bad for them both. They are breaking their molars & I seriously am exhausted. Kade tries to eat but anything he chews on is just so painful & ends up screaming. So he is drooling buckets & in tears because he's hungry. Chloe has figured it's not even worth trying so she is refusing everything. I've found that yogurts & apple sauce are the only things that don't bring tears. I also tried chicken noodle soup today & that went well.
The downside to these foods is I have to sit & feed them. Spoon feeding two babies is time consuming but the pay off is...I don't have to clean the floor or the chairs or the walls :-) & by me feeding them I know exactly what made it in their mouths verses them "trying" to feed themselves & needing a bath after every meal. AHHHHHH!
I am so happy that these teething days will soon be behind us. THANK GOODNESS for

If it wasn't for Orajel & Motrin I'm pretty sure you would find me curled up in the fetal position sucking my thumb!!

YEAH!!! ONE YEAR DOWN


Our handsome little man

Hanging with Daddy ALWAYS makes things better

What a good lookin CREW!!

say cheese

Grandpa's Masterpiece

Cute SnowMan!!!