Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dun...dun...dun...the long awaited saga is over.



Hmmmmm....interesting. I have mixed feelings??
What are your thoughts??? Lacey has asked me several times if when she turns 13 if she could read this series. After reading the final book..my decision is...NO WAY.
In my opinion..to mature for tweens.
I read the first 3 very quickly...& had to wait for the 4th for 8 to 9 months...I was
wondering if the language was the same in the first 3 as in the 4th?? Anyone
remember?

2 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

I actually still enjoyed this last book, but I totally agree with you on my teenage girl reading it though. No way! Although it wasn't a Danielle Steele, it still was more than what I'd want my young daughter to read.

Ashley said...

Hey, girl. I totally loved them, but no way would I let my teenager read them. I did like the 4th book. Piper (8) is already begging me to read it. I have a funny story about that on my blog. They acually did a Twilight Play.
ash

YEAH!!! ONE YEAR DOWN


Our handsome little man

Hanging with Daddy ALWAYS makes things better

What a good lookin CREW!!

say cheese

Grandpa's Masterpiece

Cute SnowMan!!!