Friday, January 23, 2009

Bryant is 6!!! Happy Birthday SWEET BOY!!!

My SWEET baby boy turned 6. Can you believe it???
After 6 hours of EASY labor Bryant was born around 7 in the evening. My Mom & Ian were right by my side. The room was so quiet & still. Bry had such a strong spirit & didn't even make a peep. He was so beautiful with all of his dark hair & dark skin. What a blessing he has been to our family. His smile lights up the room!
WE LOVE YOU BRY BRY!



Bry was named after my Dad Bryant STEVEN Smith


Bry really wanted a Snowman party?? Go figure...you never know with this kid. Anyhow here are a few pics of the party & oh ya another Ahhwesome cake made by...me:-)



And his most FAVORITE Gift...

Mario Cart!!

2 comments:

Heatherly said...

Cute cake! He is so funny!

sladefamilyaz said...

What?!? I thought you named Bryant after Bryant Slade!!! Oh well, I guess I won't name my son Ian now. Happy Birthday Bryant! And you outdid yourself on the cake, Rayel.

YEAH!!! ONE YEAR DOWN


Our handsome little man

Hanging with Daddy ALWAYS makes things better

What a good lookin CREW!!

say cheese

Grandpa's Masterpiece

Cute SnowMan!!!