Friday, August 29, 2008

A Special day!!


Ian & I were so blessed to have Lacey sealed to us a couple of weekends ago in the
Snowflake Temple!
Lacey is 12 now & in Young Women's! Where does time go? It just seems like yesterday
when she was singing her ABC's & playing with her imaginary friends (honey & Mr.Blue bird). She is such a good girl & we are so proud of her. Ian & I took Lacey to
the open house for the temple in Snowflake when she was 6. It was really cool to be with her in the sealing room & I couldn't help but think that someday we would bring her back & have her sealed to us. It was a special day!! Thank You to all of our Family & Friends who came & supported us.
She was just glowing & looked so beautiful in her white dress. She is a little sponge & soaked everything up. The spirit was so strong. I am so thankful for my knowledge of eternal families. This gospel is true & I am forever grateful to my Savior Jesus Christ & for his example he set for us. I know he lives & I cannot wait for the day that I will be reunited with him & my sweet baby boy Garrett.



Grandpa Stratton & Lace

Amy,Kari,Me,Mom & Lace




2 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

What a wonderful day! I'm so happy for you, Ian and Lacey! I bet she'll remember the spirit of that day and being in the temple for a long time to come which will draw her back in the future.

Congratulations!

Charlee said...

I wish I could have been there. I'm so happy for all of you. Lacey is such a special girl with such a great spirit. I know Kenzie looks up to her, and I'm sooo greatful.

YEAH!!! ONE YEAR DOWN


Our handsome little man

Hanging with Daddy ALWAYS makes things better

What a good lookin CREW!!

say cheese

Grandpa's Masterpiece

Cute SnowMan!!!