Sunday, August 31, 2008

Trying to catch up

I'm trying to get better about finding the time to do this whole blog thing. It seems like every weekend I get further & further being. So this month I am going to try & keep my blog updated.
My Kader bear got his first hair cut!! He had the cutest locks of curls in the back. It was a hard thing to do but now that it's done it's something I probably should of done a long time ago!!

Before

After
What a handsome little man!!
Brenner thought giving Ian a hair cut was hilarious!! He is no longer in denial
about the "thinning" of his hair. He has been shaving it for the last few months or
so. He has lost around 40 lbs. And says "his hair is gone...but at least I'm not
bald & FAT)

No comments:

YEAH!!! ONE YEAR DOWN


Our handsome little man

Hanging with Daddy ALWAYS makes things better

What a good lookin CREW!!

say cheese

Grandpa's Masterpiece

Cute SnowMan!!!