Friday, October 3, 2008

All in a days work...


So Aunt Geneva came & spent the day with me. We bottled 20lbs of chicken & tied fleece blankets. What an accomplishment!! Thank You so much Aunt Geneva for helping me. I sure do love ya.


Ian... checking up on us!!

What a fun Day!!

TA DA!!!
So on my ambitious day. I guess the twins were feeling neglected. Aunt Geneva walked into my living rm & yelled for me to "come see this". OMG Kader got a hold of my purple PERMANENT marker. He colored himself & then decided to color Chloe as well. She just sat there watching TV while he drew all over her!! I love Kade's face...priceless memories-right??:-)


5 comments:

KARI said...

You are right that chicken does look gross. But it would sure be nice to have. Good job on getting your supply done. I wish I was there to do it with you. We will see what kind of trouble (Hurricane Fay) will get into today. She may have Kader beat!! I almost mistakened that marker for a pregnancy test!! HA HA I had to do a double take. The twins are so adorable:)

Angela said...

That is PRICELESS...and permanent! haha :)They are getting so big what FUN the must be!
{Good work on the year supply}

Traci said...

Way to go Rayel. Im so proud of you and all your canning. It is so much work but it is so worth it when it is on the shelf. I have not done meat yet. Ill have to call and get a few pointers, because Ashlyn has two deer tags and I dont like the game taste. They say if you bottle it, it is better. I love the pictures of the twins. They would fit right in with my kids. So cute.

Rhonda said...

Wow, you're doing awesome on your supply. Way to go! So, how'd you get the marker off? Love the pictures.

Melissa Bosen said...

Yes! Those pictures will make it on their wedding videos someday! I'm sorry...I'm sure it took a week or so to come off!!

YEAH!!! ONE YEAR DOWN


Our handsome little man

Hanging with Daddy ALWAYS makes things better

What a good lookin CREW!!

say cheese

Grandpa's Masterpiece

Cute SnowMan!!!