Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Miss Chole Kay

Alright today it happened for the 2nd time so it's worthy of a post.

A week or so ago I made a purchase online with my credit card and left the card
sitting on my desk in the office. Needless to say...it disappeared. I looked everywhere for it. Nobody has seen it(funny how things just get up & walk away):)

Anyhow I got out the toaster for breakfast a couple of days ago...
Pretty soon there was this funky smell?? And smoke..I hurried & flipped the toast up and WAAAH LA-my credit card! Ohh & Bry's missing toothbrush.

So this morning...I got the toaster out for breakfast. Put the toast in wouldn't you know it pretty soon..there's that funky smell & SMOKE/fire. Chloe & Kade were sitting up to my bar eating breakfast & watching it all. I ran over flipped up the toast again & found...Chloe's hair ribbon. DUN DUN DUN. The thief was caught red handed. I pulled it out & turned to look at her & she gives me that cute little smile like...oh ya there it is Mama.
I sure do love her!!

4 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

That is so funny Rayel. Taryn is a stasher as well. She stashes things all over her room. What is that about anyway? Pretty funny though!

debbiedennism said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debbiedennism said...

Too funny. I bet you will be checking the toaster before useing it. I know I would be (maybe I should).

Melissa Bosen said...

Oh my goodness!! That's so funny....oh, I mean that's so frustrating Rayel!! :)

YEAH!!! ONE YEAR DOWN


Our handsome little man

Hanging with Daddy ALWAYS makes things better

What a good lookin CREW!!

say cheese

Grandpa's Masterpiece

Cute SnowMan!!!